There are many castles and villas too, perfect for celebrating your love and sharing it with your loved ones. In the area surrounding San Gimignano, for example, the Taverna di Bibbiano offers a breathtaking view of the renowned towers and of the Chianti Hills, famous for their lavender fields, vineyards, sunflowers and olive gardens. The marvelous park surrounding the Farmhouse is the ideal venue for an exclusive outdoor wedding.
If you are looking for a bohemian marriage, the perfect choice is the beautiful Lazy Olive Villa: a magical and charming place, where you’ll celebrate your love immersed in nature.
Are you country chic enthusiasts? Near the medieval town of Pienza you’ll find the Terre di Nano Farmhouse, with its estate stretching for about 50 hectares on the evocative Crete of Siena. Here, you can arrange a wedding based on tradition, family warmth, stunning views and - of course - excellent food!
If you have always dreamed of a luxury wedding in Tuscany, Relais La Suvera is the place for you: a wonderful historic Villa with nature, tradition and comfort in perfect balance. You will be able to relive an atmosphere of the past by saying your “Yes” inside one of the magnificent halls of the Villa or in its garden, or you can choose to get married inside the intimate and elegant private Chapel, if you are looking for a traditional religious ceremony.
Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco, inMontalcino, is another favourite place for couples who dream of a luxury wedding near Siena. An entire medieval village, completely restored, immersed in nature in Val D’Orcia with modern and luxurious amenities.
WHERE TO SHOOT THE MOST EVOCATIVE PHOTOS
To make your wedding even more special, besides picking carefully a location for it, it’s important to find a way to turn the most unforgettable moments into images that will last forever.
A wedding photographer, - and it could be me – will be able to recommend the best spots for your wedding pictures, being familiar with the area. If you haven’t already noticed, you are very lucky: Siena is a magnificent city, surrounded by a breathtaking landscape with its gentle hills that seem to stretch to infinity.
History lovers could opt for photos “stolen” in the narrow streets of the city centre or with the Renaissance palaces in the background. The characteristic burnt sienna will warmly embrace you and will be the distinctive feature of your romantic photos.
If you are nature lovers, instead, you could shoot your wedding photo shoot losing yourselves on the hills that surrounds Siena. The green of meadows, olive trees and grapevines, the gold of wheat fields in the summer, the soft white of the winter mist. Everything will highlight your genuine gestures of love. The energy around your wedding will inspire you to freely express the bond that you share - and I’ll be honored to be with you, to tell your story through my photos.
My style is sincere and direct: I use the momentum and the natural light around us, to take unique pictures. My goal is that your wedding photos in Siena don’t look like anybody else’s: they must be just about you and your love story!
WHY GETTING MARRIED IN SIENA?
- Because...who wouldn’t wish to get married inside a World Heritage Site?
- Because the locations for religious or civil ceremonies in Siena are stunning and more than capable satisfy all your needs.
- Because there is a Synagogue too, if you are looking for a Jewish wedding.
- Because its wines, cuisine and hospitality are unforgettable, like anywhere else in Tuscany.
- Because many celebrities got married in Siena, like Formula 1 pilot Kimi Raikkonen…and if they chose Siena, why not you?
- Because its Renaissance palaces create a one of a kind atmosphere.
- Because the surrounding hills will be a perfect set for your wedding photo shoot.
- Because I’ll be able to tell your most important day in a way that will be both unique and emotional, through my photos, giving you memories that will last forever.